Sensations are our tethers to our Nature
the fibers that keep us together
- Aware + Awake. Consciousness is in the body, not just in the mind, and not limited to just our labels of it. Sensations are the threads that unite us to the land: the flora + the fauna. What we belong to. What made us and sustains us. Within us and Without us. Subtle communications that hum and translate through words like ‘vibes’ and ‘intuition’ – as all things communicate and radiate, these sensations thus resonate. A web of influence on our environmental prowess. Our surroundings shape us. Our information shifts us. We are not separate – not apart – but a part of it.
- Protection + Action. Instead of being coddled in the illusion of emotional shame, we spin it around. Rewilding our grounding / collaborative tools to be more engaged with our surroundings: our environmental status. This is one and the same. Reclaiming and reinventing the symbols that catch us in wheels of self-fulfilling, ego-centric cycles of perpetual patterns, so that we can give ourselves boldly to the natural world within and around us past the sentiment of appreciation: but with the strides to preserve and protect it and PROTECT OURSELVES through our participation. To resist the placement of only our hum’n special interests at the center of every circumstance. To preserve and care for our selves to then apply the gift of our wellness within us to what is around us.
- Mind + Heart harmonium. Develop an open path between the two. Neither should reign, but be symbiotic in their dual translations. In any exchange, we open ourselves to see that everyone we communicate with is shaped by their experiences, their traumas, their belief systems. Their story. Learn to witness them with/out these, in the wholeness of empathy, and in offering to the temple of their wellbeing, to their body; “how can we help each other to illuminate us?” / “how can I see you purely” / whilst meanwhile holding our own boundaries through clear, concise communication. This takes practice. Speak for the feeling. This brings clarity to our behaviors and reactions. Reciprocal understanding.
- Show Up + Speak Up. Before we internalize our judgements of others: seek the language to show them the way back to our nature of unity. Do not assume to know anything about anyone. Do not speak for them. Get the story from the source and be in consideration of it. Don’t ever trap any one or any thing in your labels or get snared in the baggage associated with separation. Always access the common ground for mutual growth. Strive to see them for what they are in the purity of that exchange.
- GET REAL + TO FEEL. Any person possesses the potential of being bewildered by bullshit. They can’t even feel the truth anymore and they don’t even know it. Sufferings from a system shaped in sleight of hand: the high prices in privilege. Division begins in the mind and severs the path of unity with our Body. Discomforts can be impetus for radical growth if we are willing to look at and feel them. Revolutions and revelations for evolutions and elevations. We build each other in our relate-abilities: united in our combined strengths but by our collective unraveling from the bullshit too.
- Catch + Release. Acknowledge every one as if you just met them with the groundings of renewal. Allow growth to be revealed. Create and Delegate the Space for Emotional Expression and Acceptance, for your self and for others. Hold what is dear and relevant for nourishment. Let go of the rest. Fluidity prevents toxicity. We are all capable of toxicity just as much as anyone or anything else. It’s in how we nurture to move it through.
- Receiving + Giving. In reflective participation of all dualities in nature (night and day, sun and moon, life and death) we reciprocate thus in the way we speak and how we act. Our means of communication. We balance through reflecting and radiating. Following. Leading. Weaving. Together.
- Be Healing + Be Warrior. Check in with the wisdom of our body: if we are not under any threat and have our primitive needs met (food, shelter, clean water, comforts) we open ourselves and stand from this place of safety and security. A conversation should not destroy us. It can enhance our relationships. We are beholders. We can touch and collaborate with the exchanges of any circumstance.
KNOW THE MEANS TO PROTECT Y(OUR)SELF:
Protect y(our) Mind + Body + Spirit
Every moment anew. One place to express your tedious practices: the nectar is in the exchange.
In recognition that to have an adequacy with words is either a gift or an effort of hard work or an entitlement in itself –
but expression is the lesson here
communication is the key
The way of blooming into the transparency of being seen and accepting the boundaries therein through the fine-tuning of ones feelings;
such sensations made so unfamiliar by the bewilderments suggested through this narrative ~
and there are circumstances where words will not pass the grade
and righteous action by any means necessary prevails where conversation fails
Empathy Will Move Our
Mind’s World in Heartspeak
medicine to soothe the sore
medicine so needing
medicine they’re pleading
such a ripple cast from the dipping of these waters
Inclusively, cleverly, beautifully mending the earthen realm of belonging justice for the gift of living ~
but consider the reality of violence
how it exists – with or without this
and how the systems we are leaving behind
shaped in it
conjured these circumstances
were the ripples cast from catastrophic catalyst
And language moves with it
used for unspeakable harm
words spun for poison
at the wellspring of our births
rots at the root
silent no more
loud and clear
this is nothing new
now you just can’t turn away
and you are glaring
that you hid
and there’s no running now
no running away –
running a way
running to ward
of all kinds
and support them
and where emotions are powerful sensations like fluid water that pass so swell through the vessel of your own self
that self you worked so hard on
riding the backside of fruitless burials
on stolen land and stolen bodies and broken treaties and Indigenous genocide
(you see it now?)
do you see it now
do you see it now
do you see it
(it’s been t/here
this whole time)
dare we keep repeating it?
(should we continue
to think in patterns –
then we are doomed to fail)
are you listening?
these who still wear
a glory for slaughter
who have no consideration
are the ones for whom our ferocity is drawn upon
our rage and our sorrow
and if not for the threads of heart
so entwined to catch the descent
into that hallow abyss of wallow
our want to heal
with our feet on the same grounds
sowing in the seeds of empathy
by the pinnacle of understanding
Through touching the source of the trauma
so as to know the whole story
and where to spark the fire